• Regular Dog Walking and Exercising
• Vacation Visits for Cats and Other Small Animals
• Cat Enrichment Visits while you are at work
• House Sitting Tasks: Plant Care, Lights/ Blinds Rotation, Mail and Newspaper Retrieval, etc.
Edgewater, Andersonville, Uptown, Bowmanville, Rogers Park*, Ravenswood*, Lincoln Square*, West Ridge*, Lakeview north of Belmont*
*Limited south of Montrose, north of Morse, and west of Western (once-daily, fairly flexible timing of visits, and surcharge may apply)
• With over sixteen years in the pet sitting business, in addition to being an animal guardian myself, I have experience with a wide variety of needs. I understand that your pets are family members and will provide them with the same level of care that I provide to my own.
• No independent contractors or employees are hired, which means there is little chance for miscommunication in regard to your pets' care.
• Fully insured through Pet Care Insurance
• Dogs are walked by household; no pack walking
• Your pets remain in the comfort of their own home, following their usual routine, while receiving loving, personalized attention.
• Certified in Pet First Aid & CPR, Animal Psychology, and Senior Pet Care through courses accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES)
• Convenient payment via Venmo, check/money order, or cash