Head off to work knowing your pup will be taken care of by a consistent, reliable, experienced dog walker who is also the business owner
• Walks are 25 minutes (not including leashing/unleashing and note writing time), and customized to suit your pup.
• Your dog(s) will have my undivided attention, as I do not walk more than one household at a time.
• Detailed notes are left or texted to you (whichever you prefer) after each visit.
• Fresh water is given as needed, and treats are offered per your instructions.
• Optional feeding at visits (included in evening rate; possible small fee for mid-day depending on complexity)
Pricing, per walk:
• 4 or more Mon-Fri mid-day walks per week: $17 for one dog and $2 per additional dog
• 3 or fewer Mon-Fri walks per week: $19 for one dog and $2 per additional dog
• Text a photo of your pup: $1.50
• After-Hours walks (before 10 AM or after 5 PM on Mon-Fri or anytime on Sat or Sun), when available: $5 surcharge
• Holiday surcharges:
Additional $7 on the following days: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter Weekend (Sat & Sun), Memorial Day Weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon), Independence Day, Labor Day Weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon), Thanksgiving (Thurs & Fri), December 24, 25, 26
Travel worry-free, knowing your pets and home are being cared for by a consistent, reliable, experienced pet sitter whose heart is in it.
As a cat guardian, I know how daunting it can be to leave our beloved animals back at home in a stranger’s care while traveling. As my own two cats have reached their geriatric years and acquired age-related conditions on top of various congenital diseases that require medicating and special diets, this understanding, as well as my experience level, have only increased. I am here to give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your vacation or to focus on your business trip.
While my most extensive experience is with cats, I am happy to visit any species requiring 1-2 daily visits, and have cared for all of the following “exotic” animals to date: rabbits, rats, guinea pigs, a chinchilla, a gerbil, mice, hedgehogs, birds (various indoor as well as backyard chickens), turtles, fish, and snails.
Dog vacation care was discontinued in 2016, due to an increased need for time with my aging cats as well as greater life balance. However, I have plenty of folks to happily refer to for this service.
Service is generally available seven days a week and is available on and around all major holidays (see holiday surcharges below).
Visits are typically between 30-40 minutes, depending on the number of animals and their desire to socialize with guests.
Service includes, but is not limited to, the following (all included in rate*):
• feeding, litter scooping, cage care
• cuddling, petting, playing, and brushing as desired
• medication administration (oral, injection, topical, or any other type)
• clean-up of food/litter/plant areas and removal of waste
• plant watering
• mail/newspaper/package collection
• lights/blinds rotation
• updates sent via text or email as frequently as you desire, usually with photos
*a large number of plants may have additional fee
*$5-$10 charge for subcutaneous fluid administration, depending on pet's level of ease
Pricing, per visit:
• $20 for first two animals; additional $2 for each animal beyond two
(in terms of payment, one "animal" = one cat, one rabbit, one cage of rodents or birds, or one tank of fish or other aquatic animals. If you have backyard chickens or other enclosed outdoor animals, please inquire about pricing)
• $2 surcharge for single visit (established clients only)
• $5 surcharge for every-other-day visits
(only available for healthy animals who do not like visitors or who socialize with their animal housemates; for the well-being of social single animals, kittens, geriatric animals, or animals with health conditions, I do not recommend, and therefore do not provide, visits on a less-than-daily basis)
• Holiday surcharges:
$7 for once-daily visits; $5 for twice-daily visits on the following days:
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
Easter Weekend (Sat & Sun)
Memorial Day Weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon)
Labor Day Weekend (Sat, Sun, Mon)
Thanksgiving (Thurs & Fri)
December 24, 25, 26
Are you pet-free, or your pets are staying with a friend or family member? I can still come by and water your plants, rotate your lights and blinds, retrieve -and also forward, for an additional fee- your mail and newspapers, and complete other home care tasks you may have.
$16 base with possible additional small fee depending on specific needs
*Fees are subject to change